I develop a personalised bookkeeping package that fits your business requirements.
I will work with your accountant/tax agent to ensure that my bookkeeping service not only meets, but exceeds their expectations.
Using cloud-based accounting services combined with a cloud-based document storage service, I can significantly reduce the amount of data entry (and cost) otherwise needed to keep your bookkeeping up to date.
I can also offer predictable billing with no surprises.
Services available include:
- Accounts Payable (purchase orders, purchase invoices, purchase payments)
- Accounts Receivable (sales orders, sales invoices, sales payments)
- Payroll (weekly or fortnightly)
- Importing Bank Feeds and matching transactions in your accounting file
- Document processing feeding into your accounting file
- Superannuation Guarantee Contribution reporting
- Calculating and reporting payroll tax and workers compensation insurance
- ABA file preparation (make payment from your bank account to multiple bank accounts for payroll and/or accounts payable)
- Monthly or Quarterly Reporting
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Aged Receivables
- Aged Payables
- Employee Leave Accruals
- Monthly Reconciliations (Bank and Credit Card Accounts)
- Liaison with your accountant/tax agent
- Phone and email support
Actual services provided will be detailed in our Scope of Engagement and Terms of Engagement letter.
I have experience setting up MYOB or Quickbooks cloud-based accounting files.
You can choose:
- Which accounting software you wish to use – MYOB or Quickbooks
- What third party integrations you wish to use – Hubdoc, ReceiptBank, etc.
I then, in consultation with your accountant/tax agent:
- Customise the Chart of Accounts – including GST coding to your accountant/tax agent’s requirements
- Setup your Debtors & Creditors, including checking their ABN status
- Setup your Employees and Payroll
- Set up Bank Feed/s from your Bank directly into the accounting software
Even with your best intentions your bookkeeping may not be up to the standard required by the ATO.
- You may have neglected doing your bookkeeping for some time.
- You may be keeping a manual system that no longer suits the size of your business.
- You want to know how financial your business is throughout the year, rather than just when your accountant/tax agent completes the tax return.
- Your accountant/tax agent may be telling you that you should use a bookkeeper.
Whatever the reason, I offer a recovery service where I can, using a combination of source documents and/or bank statements create an up to date accounting file by either:
- Setting up a completely new accounting file and entering all relevant business transactions, or,
- Reviewing your existing accounting file and:
- add missing transactions,
- reverse duplicate transactions, or,
- amend existing transactions.
The provision of any BAS services is facilitated through ABN BAS or under the supervision of your accountant/tax agent.
ABN BAS is a registered BAS Agent that provides BAS services exclusively to Australian Bookkeepers Network (ABN) members and their clients.
ABN BAS holds BAS Agent number 91970004 and is listed on Tax Practitioner Board’s Online Tax and BAS Agent Register.